Sunday, April 13, 2014

Decoding the Passover

Did we understand passover correctly?


Last year I wrote a book Passover and Covenant Fathers and there was fresh out-pour of information. As a Prophetic Scribe I have learnt to step aside when I write what the Mind of God has to say.

I discovered that we have missed the purpose of Passover as well as the service that it is meant to minister in our life every year we perform it.

I also noticed that Passover has to be celebrated by a certain kind of people as it is designed to celebrate that very identity as well as its destiny. We have therefore celebrated Passover outside this Identity and by the grace of God I met a man who became my spiritual father who poured on me this Identity.

I have since had an online conference on passover which I do every year. I will also encourage you to register in this conference. I desire to prepare you for the celebration of passover so that you will celebrate it worthily from now henceforth.

After you have registered please go to the New Earth Ministries Bookstore and be part of the wonderful revelation that we have seen concerning the Passover.

We desire that you shall understand Passover and well as the Identity you need to carry when celebrating the passover. Go find the destiny of the passover people together with us. I have given you all the tools you need to JOIN US FOR 2014 PASSOVER ONLINE CONFERENCE.

Shalom
Prophet Vanto Vanto

1 comment:

  1. The passover was a eyeopener for years I totally miss understood. A must read, better yet join the online conference.

    ReplyDelete